What is the difference between a radar detector and a radar warning by GPS?
- 100% legal use.
- 100% Effective. Watch videos.
- VCO Super-radar high sensitivity detection
- Complete band detection (X, K, Ku, Ka1,Ka2, Ka3, VG-2, 360° Laser)
- It detects the presence of radars in police vehicles.
- It detects the presence of radars in tunnels.
- It detects the presence of fixed radars of variable positioning.
- It detects the presence of mobile tripod radars.
- It identifies on screen the band with the frequencies detected.
- It can be adapted easily to detect possible new frequencies.
- Allows to activate and deactivate the bands separately: X, K, Ku, Ka1, Ka2, Ka3, VG-2, 360°Laser
- Configured for Spain, valid for all of Europe. The detector antenna of the CDP-DT200 model has been specially designed and configured to receive the emissions of radars used in Spain.
- It doesn't require installation: Includes several fastening systems for the vehicle (magnet, pincers, suction pads).
- The same unit can be used in several vehicles.
- Easy to read screen with bright light for correct day and night vision.
- Clear and precise voice warnings.
- Offers three adjustable sensitivity levels: medium/high/very high.
- City and Highway modes to avoid false alarms in populated areas.
- Voices in Spanish and English
- The radar detector antenna captures the presence of radar by receiving the radio wavelengths (Ghz) emitted by the radar.
- The radar warning by GPS detects the position of radar through the database incorporated; it does not capture a radar signal.
- The radar warning by GPS can only detect fixed radars, not mobile radars. The positioning of the latter is impossible to predict in advance, except through a statistics of points where mobile radars have previously been seen.
- The radar detector will warn you of fixed or mobile radars, since it detects the wavelengths emitted. However, in some cases, the radar detector finds it difficult to capture the signal of fixed radars, especially those installed in overhead road signs and Autovelox (laser). It is also true that the detector could be subjected to interferences and give off false alarms.
The perfect device does not exist. For this reason, our recommendation is:
Both devices used jointly offer the greatest security and protection.
- To detect fixed radars, the best device available is the radar warning by GPS since it warns you in advance of fixed radars at a distance of up to 500 meters. It only relies on the quality of its database.
- For mobile radars, the only device to detect them is the radar detector by antenna.
- VG-2 Anti-Detection: VG-2 is a function that detects the signals emitted by the radar antenna detectors. The Alerta Móvil CDP DT200 detector does not emit signals that can be detected by VG2, but it detects VG2 signals and warns you if there is a detector near your vehicle.
- Laser Detection:
- In front or from behind at 360°, detects speed control laser guns.
- LTI-2020 Laser: 125 ± 10pps
- Ultra Lyte Laser: 100 ± 10pps
- Pro Laser I,II, ?: 200 ± 60pps
- Radar/Detector Receiving type:
- Double conversion superheterodyne
- Discriminating frequency scanner
- Double processes microchip
- Power: 12~15V DC
- Programmable options:
- Silence mode
- Speaker warning voice
- City/Highway mode
- Activate/disable detection bands.
- Size: 115 x 73 x 35
- Operation temperature: - 25 a 85 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 a 105 °C
- Complete portable carrier
- 3 different fastening supports: magnet, suction pads, and fastening pincers to clip to vehicle sunshade.
- Car fighter cable with fast disconnection button.
- User guide.