- Equipped with a keypad for data entry.
- Four possible measurement units:
- Mg / L in exhaled air.
- G / L in blood.
- % BAC.
- Stores up to 2,000 records in its memory, including the result, temperature, date and time of each measurement.
- Includes extremely reliable and accurate 4-digit digital graphic display, with clear messages and easy to read. Its blue background light allows night vision.
- Software access by password. Protected against possible unwanted handling.
- Other features include:
- Automatic shutdown.
- Function that checks the next time calibration (recommended every 6 or 12 months).
- Battery status in real time.
- Capacity to perform - at the user convenience - measurements in passive mode, breathe sample, or environmental air, etc.
- Adjustable alarm level.
- Interchangeable electrochemical sensor module.
- Allows printing test results via wireless connection at a distance of 4 meters.
- Allows you to transfer the records obtained or stored in memory to a PC via USB data cable (supplied with the kit).
- The information in the printed receipt includes:
- Device reference.
- Number of the printed report.
- Environmental temperature.
- Device status or mode.
- Person examined.
- Vehicle registration.
- Mailing address.
- Signature of person examined.
- Police Reference (badge number).
- This information may be customized for large projects.
- May be used with alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
- It includes special blowing mouthpieces made of high density polypropylene provided with an anti-return system that prevents the user from inhaling from the equipment, thus preventing infections, etc.
- It allows coupling standard mouthpieces used by the traffic enforcement authorities of Spain. See photo.
- May be re-gauged once or twice a year at the CDP laboratory.
- Sensor type: Alcohol sensor or electrochemical fuel cell (Fuel Sensor).
- Constant work capacity: more than 20 hours under normal use conditions.
- Accuracy: <0.400 ± 0.020 mg / L 0,400 to 1,000 ± 5% from 1,000 to 2,000 ± 20%
- Size range: 0,000 to 2,500 mg / L (BrAC).
- Standard deviation: 0.008 mg / L.
- Alarm level: adjustable in a wide range from 0,200 to 0,600 mg / L.
- Blowing time: 3.5 sec.
- Response time: <10 sec.
- Operating temperature: -10 º C - 50 º C
- Storage Temperature: -20 º C - 60 º C
- Relative humidity: 20 to 90%
- Pressure: 700 to 1300 hPa.
- Dot-matrix LCD Printer, 128 x 64 pixels, thermal
- Size: 65x120x27 mm
- Weight: 160 gr (with batteries).